Latest Tweets @MayoClinicLoading Tweets...
GET VIRTUAL HIGHLIGHTS ON SITE ARTICLESLoading Tweets...
Latest Tweets @HopkinsMedicineLoading Tweets...
Latest Tweets @SUMedicineLoading Tweets...
Hospital and Clinical
For the hospital and clinical environment, advancing molecular sciences translates into diagnostics and specialized testing that have dramatically changed the way that physicians and other healthcare providers are able to personalize accurate treatment for their patients. Co-creation among scientists, clinicians, infectious disease specialists, oncologists and laboratorians is collaboration for the advancement of diagnostic testing that can significantly improve patient clinical care.
- CDC HEALTH ADVISORY (CDC HAN 0346 April 17, 2013): Resources Available for Local and State Public Health Officials: Preparing for and Responding to Bombing Events
- CDC HEALTH ADVISORY (CDC HAN 0345 April 12, 2013): Nationwide Shortage of Tuberculin Skin Test Antigens: CDC Recommendations for Patient Care and Public Health Practice
- CDC HEALTH ADVISORY (CDC HAN 0344 April 5, 2013): Human Infections with Novel Influenza A (H7N9) Viruses
- CDC HEALTH ADVISORY (CDC HAN 0343 March 8, 2013): Notice to Health Care Providers: Updated Guidelines for Evaluation of Severe Respiratory Illness Associated with a Novel Coronavirus
- CDC HEALTH ADVISORY (CDC HAN 0342 March 4, 2013): Notice to Clinicians: Continued Vigilance Urged for Fungal Infections among Patients Who Received Contaminated Steroid Injections
- CDC HEALTH ADVISORY (CDC HAN 0341 February 14, 2013): New Carbapenem-Resistant Enterobacteriaceae Warrant Additional Action by Healthcare Providers
ResourcesNew 2012 CDC Toolkit for Control of Healthcare Associated Infections
Accreditation and Regulatory Standards in Laboratories
U.S. Government Hospital and Clinical Resources Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ)
- U.S. Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF)
- U.S. Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF): To learn more about USPSTF and how you can engage with them
- Guide to Clinical Preventive Services, 2012 - Recommendations of the USPSTF
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- National Program of Cancer Registries (NPCR)
- National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion (NCCDPHP)
- Division of Cancer Prevention and Control
- Colorectal Cancer Control Program (CRCCP)
- National Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program (NBCCEDP)
National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Research Hospitals and Clinics
District of Columbia
- Harvard Medical School
- New York Presbyterian University Hospital of Columbia and Cornell
- University of North Carolina Chapel Hill School of Medicine