Latest Tweets @MayoClinicLoading Tweets...
GET VIRTUAL HIGHLIGHTS ON SITE ARTICLESLoading Tweets...
Latest Tweets @HopkinsMedicineLoading Tweets...
Latest Tweets @StanfordMedLoading Tweets...
Hospital and Clinical
For the hospital and clinical environment, advancing molecular sciences translates into diagnostics and specialized testing that have dramatically changed the way that physicians and other healthcare providers are able to personalize accurate treatment for their patients. Co-creation among scientists, clinicians, infectious disease specialists, oncologists and laboratorians is collaboration for the advancement of diagnostic testing that can significantly improve patient clinical care.
- CDC HEALTH ADVISORY (CDC HAN 0362 June 2, 2014): Guidance to US Clinicians Regarding New WHO Ploio Vaccination Requirements for Travel by Residents of and Long-term Visitors to Countries with Active Polio Transmission
- CDC HEALTH ADVISORY (CDC HAN 0361 May 3, 2014): Confirmed Middle East Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus (MERS-CoV) Case in Indiana, 2014
- CDC HEALTH ADVISORY (CDC HAN 0360 January 15, 2014): Human Infection with Avian Influenza A (H5N1) Virus
ResourcesNew 2012 CDC Toolkit for Control of Healthcare Associated Infections
Accreditation and Regulatory Standards in Laboratories
U.S. Government Hospital and Clinical Resources Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ)
- U.S. Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF)
- U.S. Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF): To learn more about USPSTF and how you can engage with them
- Guide to Clinical Preventive Services, 2012 - Recommendations of the USPSTF
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- National Program of Cancer Registries (NPCR)
- National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion (NCCDPHP)
- Division of Cancer Prevention and Control
- Colorectal Cancer Control Program (CRCCP)
- National Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program (NBCCEDP)
National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Research Hospitals and Clinics
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
District of Columbia
- Harvard Medical School
- New York Presbyterian University Hospital of Columbia and Cornell
- University of North Carolina Chapel Hill School of Medicine